This year Brown Jordan received a total of six awards, including two coveted Lilly Awards and the exclusive Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award.
The Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award, selected from among the 11 category winners, went to Brown Jordan’s Still Mobile Console Table + Serving Cart by Richard Frinier, which also received the Lilly Award in the Outdoor Accents category. Brown Jordan’s Oscar Lounge Chair by Ann Marie Vering also received the Lilly Award in the Outdoor Furniture category.
Brown Jordan won in the following six categories:
- Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award: Still Mobile Console Table + Serving Cart
- Lilly Award in Outdoor Accents: Still Mobile Console Table + Serving Cart
- Lilly Award in Outdoor Accents: Oscar Lounge Chair
- Design Excellence Award in Chaise Lounges: Oscar Chaise
- Design Excellence Award in Complementary Casual Product: Still Serving Cart
- Design Excellence Award in Lounge Seating with Cushion: Oscar Lounge Chair
The Oscar Collection
Designed in collaboration with Ann Marie Vering, the Oscar Collection offers a sophisticated indoor-outdoor aesthetic and pays homage to the brand’s beginnings in 1945 through its materiality, innovation, and craftsmanship. Its multi-dimensional role forms a striking silhouette visible from all angles.
The Still Collection
Created by designer Richard Frinier, the Still collection has been a favorite of the A+D community and brand enthusiasts since its 2011 debut. New additions to the Still collection include the Mobile Console Table + Serving Cart which has a striking figure with open shelving on two levels.