Cabot House Furniture & Design is seeking interior designers to join our showrooms. Designers are responsible for creating a first-rate client experience through bespoke design, superior sales, and service.
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver? A team player and self-starter? We’re looking for people like you.
As an Interior Designer, your responsibilities include:
- Creating, building, and maintaining warm customer relationships
- Mastering product knowledge
- Creating mood boards, floor plans, custom design, and décor
- Working with clients to realize their personal style and vision
- Driving to client’s homes for in-home consultations
- Creating a portfolio of your work for clients to view
We are looking for candidates who have these essential skills:
- A passion for design and furniture
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional work ethic and positive outlook
- 1-2 years experience in high-end residential design
- Current knowledge of trends in interior design
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, or related degree preferred
- Strong graphic ability and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, DesignFiles, or AutoCAD
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please include your resume and portfolio, if applicable, along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.